Arthon Industries Limited
General Contracting & Aggregate Production
Okanagan Highway No. 97 - Intersection Improvements
Commencement : May, 2011.
Improving the Safety of Travellers in the Okanagan.
Arthon was awarded the contract to complete intersection improvements starting May 2011, completion by July 2011.
To be advised by E-Mail on updates for this project,
please send an email to BaileyRoad@arthon.com to be put on our notification list.
Arthon's key individuals who will run and complete this project :
- Mr. Nick Rodger, EIT, Superintendent
- Mr. Graham Bennison GSC / Mr. Guy Ferrari, Project Managers
- Mr. Steve Dimond, GSC, M.Sc., P.Eng. - Quality Control, Traffic, Safety & Administration
Project Information & Updates
- Road Closure Information
- First Closure was Wed. May 18th - 10 minutes only.
- The allowable Closure period is generally up to 30 minutes between 9 am and noon. (some differences for Sat. and summer periods)
Southbound View - on Highway 97 at Bailey Road (pre-improvements)
Northbound View - on Highway 97 at Bailey Road (pre-improvements)