photo by R.F. Bittner, Revelstoke, BC
Arthon Industries Ltd.
General Contracting & Aggregate Production
MoTI Project NO. 22546
Hwy 1 Clanwilliam Overhead Replacement
Commencement : July, 2011.
Improving the Safety of Travellers in the Columbia Shuswaps.
Arthon was awarded the $18 Million contract to complete highway improvements and replacement of a CPRail overpass starting July 2011, completion by November 2012.
|We'll be experimenting with Twitter on this project. For project and traffic conditions, delays, and updates,
To be advised by E-Mail on updates for this project,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our notification list.
Arthon's key individuals who will run and complete this project :
- Mr. Nick Rodger, EIT, Superintendent
- Mr. Graham Bennison GSC / Mr. Guy Ferrari, Project Managers
- Mr. Steve Dimond, GSC, M.Sc., P.Eng. - Quality Control, Traffic, Safety & Administration
- Neelco Builders Ltd. (new window) - Sub-contractor for bridge works.
- DWB Consulting Services Ltd (new window) - providing Environmental Monitoring services.
Project Information & Updates
- Road Closure Information
No Road Closures planned. Minor delays for construction traffic. Detour in place --- please use caution.
- Photo Gallery