View the Project
Click below to ENLARGE
Please see the
from the Rock Slip
OPEN HOUSE held
Tues. Feb. 26, 2008
Arthon Industries Limited
General Contracting & Aggregate Production
Commencement : February, 2008.
Rock Blasting Examples - April 17, 2008
(476K bytes file size)
See also Blasting and Operations Movies.
You Require QUICKTIME installed to view. Free downloads at Apple Inc.
- Blast Location: STATION 135+43 to 135+60
- Blast Size: 250 m3
- Distance of Blast to Goat Bluff: 1.943 km
- Time of Blast: 1:06 Pm
- Impact: Dust on Road, very minor rock on road - Rock Scaling off face for safety.
- Traffic Stopped 1:02 to 1:50 Pm (48 minutes)
- Goats movement: 8 Goat present on south side of bluff. No reaction to blast.
Back to Summerland Main