View the Project
Click below to ENLARGE
Please see the
from the Rock Slip
OPEN HOUSE held
Tues. Feb. 26, 2008
Arthon Industries Limited
General Contracting & Aggregate Production
Commencement : February, 2008.
Rock Blasting Examples - April 24, 2008
(477K bytes file size)
See also Blasting and Operations Movies.
You Require QUICKTIME installed to view. Free downloads at Apple Inc.
- Blast Location: STATION 131+16 to 131+36
- Blast Size: 2,650 m3
- Distance of Blast to Goat Bluff: 1.516 km
- Time of Blast: 2:41 Pm
- Impact: Dust on Road, very minor rock on road
- Traffic Stopped 2:39 to 2:46: Pm (7 minutes)
- Seismic vibration at Goat Bluff (sta. 114+50): No recording from monitor
- Acoustic noise level at Goat Bluff (sta. 114+50): No recording from monitor
- Goats movement: 1 Goat present on north side of bluff. Stopped grazing and looked in direction of blast.
Back to Summerland Main